Genesis Croix De Fer Ti 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
Our 3AL-2.5v double-butted titanium frame and full carbon fork create a faster, lighter CDF that retains the cross-terrain capacity for which the legend is famous.
Paired with our full carbon fork, the titanium variant slices over a kilogram compared to our steel models.
Tube profiles are carefully selected and designed to give the new double-butted titanium platform a stiff and efficient pedalling platform, retaining the same connected feel and 'in-saddle' comfort for which the steel CdF is famed.
The fully oval Ø28.6/35mm toptube and cleverly swaged seat tube are all engineered to deliver high levels of comfort.
The large diameter Ø44mm oval-rounded trapezoid downtube, beefy S-Bend mountain bike-derived chainstays, tapered Ø56-46mm headtube and Ø34.9mm lower seat tube OD help ensure direct and efficient power transfer and pinpoint sharp handling.
Major updates to the cornerstone of our range carry over to our flagship and include the ability to run 42mm tyres on the provided 700c rims, or 47mm tyres on a 650b wheelset.
We've spared no expense with a complete Shimano GRX 810 groupset giving you more gearing and terrain options to go further, faster than ever before.
Thru-axles front and rear, tubeless ready rims and tyres, flat mount disc brakes, a third bottle mount, rack and guard mounts and fixings for Anything Cages on the forks complete the package.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Titanium Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Full Carbon Gravel Disc Fork With Anything Cage Mounts
- Headset: PT-1860BC IS42 Upper / IS52 Lower
- Chainset: Shimano GRX FC-RX810-2 46-30 Tooth X-Small, Small = 170mm, Medium, Large = 172.5mm, X-Large= 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-RS500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX810 Medium Cage
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-RX810
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG800-11 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMX X11
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Shimano GRX ST-R810 11 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano GRX BR-RX810 Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters: Shimano GRX ST-R810 11 Speed
- Rims: WTB ST Light I23 TCS 2.0
- Hubs: Formula Front - CL-712 / Rear - RXC-142S
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: Kenda Booster 700 x 40c Tubeless Ready
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare X-Small = 400mm Small, Medium = 420mm Large, X-Large = 440mm
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Genesis
- Pedals: NW-91K With Cage