Genesis Croix De Fer 30 2019 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
The Croix De Fer 30 is a Chromoly frameset gravel bike that blends classic styling with modern performance. Thoroughly considered for all-round versatility, it's fast and nimble with an aggressive alter-ego to keep the roadies pushing hard and the mountaineers on their toes when things get rough.
A relaxed geometry finds that sweet spot between comfort and power efficiency, making it great for short and long distances, casual outings and intense sessions. The slender steel tubing dulls out excessive vibration feedback from the ground for heightened comfort, and subtle flex points make it super responsive and predictable when it comes to ripping and dipping. The 12mm front and rear thru-axles and large 37c gravel tyres also heighten cornering response and keep you pinned to your line.
Shimano 105 flat mount hydraulic brakes matched with a 105 2x11 drivetrain provide razor sharp control, with plenty of gear range to tackle all terrain types and high modulation stopping power for fine speed management.
The frameset can also accommodate front and rear mudguards along with front and rear pannier racks, giving you the freedom to go fully loaded and disappear indefinitely, whatever the weather!
Frame and Forks
Frame: Reynolds 725 Heat Treated Chromoly Disc, 700c Wheel, 12mm Thru Axle
Fork: Chromoly Unicrown Disc, 700c Wheel, 12mm Thru Axle
Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 R7000 11-Speed
Cassette: Shimano 105 R7000 11-32T
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: Shimano 105 Alloy Double, 50-34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Sealed Threaded
Shifters: Shimano 105 R7020 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano 105 R7070 Hydraulic Flat Mount Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic
Rims: Jalco SR-240D Double Wall Alloy Disc, 700c 32H
Hubs: Formula Alloy Sealed, 12mm Thru Axle, Centerlock Disc
Tyres: WTB Riddler 700x37c
Handlebar: Genesis X-Race Pro Alloy Drops, 400-440mm Wide (Size Dependent)
Grips: Velo Cork/Gel Tape
Headset: Prestine 1-1/8"
Stem: Genesis Alloy, 100mm
Seatpost: genesis Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
Seatclamp: Alloy Bolted
Saddle: genesis Road Comfort
Pedals: NW-91K with Toe Clip
More from this brand
- Genesis Fugio 20 2020 Bike£1,999.99 £1999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 10 Flat Bar 2020 Bike£999.99 £999.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Bike£1,299.99 £1299.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 10 2019 Bike£562.49 £562.49RRP £749.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Day One 20 2019 Bike£749.99 £749.99RRP £999.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Equilibrium 725 2020 Frameset£549.99 £549.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Vagabond 2020 Frameset£449.99 £449.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Croix De Fer 20 2019 Bike£1,349.99 £1349.99Recalculating RRP saving
- Genesis Longitude 27.5-Inch 2019 Bike£899.99 £899.99RRP £1199.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving