Genesis CDA 30 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
New for 2021, our top-tier CDA matches a great specification at an even better price. Our aluminium frameset is again the centrepiece for this versatile build. Suited to commuting, utility, touring, road and gravel, the CDA is no less adaptable than our flagship Croix de Fer, from which it takes inspiration.
Somehow, we've managed to add Shimano's excellent GRX gearing making this CDA the one if you're planning to head straight off the beaten track.
Just add some bikepacking bags and you'll be off, wherever the route takes you! Beaten up B-roads, bridleways, byways and everything in between, the CDA will tackle it with a grin.
Of course, being a CDA, there won't be any complaints if it's used as a winter road bike, resplendent in full-length mudguards - or even a posh commuter with panniers fitted.
Impeccable manners that threaten to outshine our original Croix de Fer, as the student becomes the master!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alloy Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Chromoly With Anything Cage Mounts
- Headset: PT-1606 EC34 Upper / EC34 Lower
- Chainset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600 X-Small = 165mm, Small = 170mm, Medium, Large = 172.5mm, X-Large = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: BB-ES300
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX400 10 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-RX400
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X10
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-R4700 10 Speed
- Brakes: Promax DSK-717 Mechanical Disc
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-R4700 10 Speed
- Rims: Shining DB-31 32 Hole 700c
- Hubs: KT-K68
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: WTB Riddler Comp 700 x 37c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare X-Small = 400mm, Small, Medium = 420mm Large, X-Large = 440mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Genesis
- Pedals: NW-91K With Cage