Genesis CDA 20 2021 Bike
Genesis is a UK bike brand specialising in no-nonsense road, touring, urban and mountain bikes for adults and children. Ranging from great value models upto competition-ready racers and with the dire UK weather in mind, they are generally suited to mixed weather conditions and offer comfortable geometries.
It may be the Croix de Fer's little brother - but our CDA is still one mighty bike!
Sharing the same geometry and legendary handling as it's steel counterpart, the CDA swaps out steel for aluminium and in turn passes a nice cost saving on to you.
For a little more cash, the CDA 20 gets you an upgrade to Shimano's excellent 9-speed Sora levers and mechs.
Cable disc brakes and 37mm tyres make it the perfect entry into the world of adventure bikes.
The fact that it's compatible with a pannier rack and mudguards also makes it ideal as an everyday commuting workhorse, or winter training machine.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alloy Crossbar Design
- Forks: Genesis Chromoly With Anything Cage Mounts
- Headset: PT-1606 EC34 Upper, EC34 Lower
- Chainset: Shimano FC-R345 50-34 Tooth - X-Small, Small, Medium = 170mm; Large, X-Large = 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: BB-ES300
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400-9 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC X9
Braking / Shifting
- Brake Levers: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 9 Speed
- Brakes: Promax DSK-717 Mechanical Disc
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-R3000 9 Speed
- Rims: Shining DB-31 32 Hole 700c
- Hubs: KT-K68
- Spokes: Steel 14G
- Tyres: WTB Riddler Comp 700 x 37c
- Handlebars: Genesis Alloy 16 Deg Flare - X-Small = 400mm, Small, Medium = 420mm Large, X-Large = 440mm
- Bar Tape: Genesis
- Stem: Genesis Alloy 31.8mm -6 Deg 100mm
- Seatpost: Genesis Alloy 27.2 x 350mm
- Saddle: Genesis
- Pedals: NW-91K With Cage