Forme Monsal 2 2022 Bike
Freedom, fun, and adventure is what the Monsal was created for. With the speed of a road bike and the robustness of a mountain bike, off road adventures have never been so fun.
The Monsal is the perfect bike to appeal to any cyclist. It’s the bike that makes you realise what you love about cycling and why you started riding a bike in the first place. That feeling of freedom and adventure is what encourages us to ride and explore the places bikes can take us. With the Monsal, there are no limits to your adventure. Why be restricted to the tarmac when there is another world of cycle routes and natural terrain waiting to be discovered.
700 x 45c Tyres
WTB Riddler tyres are built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers added gusto for the rider who places equal priority on traction and efficiency.
Having wider bars with drops that flare outward provides more control when compared to bars designed for standard road cycling, which were originally engineered for speed and efficiency. Additional width creates a more natural position for most people and adds stability and leverage while climbing and descending in the hoods.
Dropper Cable Routing
Integrated cable routing allows riders tackling more adventurous terrain the ability to fit a short travel dropper seat post and with the 30.9mm diameter it opens up the options to a variety of upgrades.
1x drivetrain - MicroShift 1 x 10 speed drive train with a wide range cassette provides ample gear choice without the fuss of a front derailleur.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alloy 6061, Internal cables and headset
- Fork: Full carbon, Tapered Steerer
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent, 10 speed
- Chain Set: Samox, 40 Tooth
- Cassette: MicroShift, CS H104, 10 Speed, 11-48 Tooth
- Chain: KMC, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket: Samox GXP, BSA, Threaded, 68mm
- Brakes: Tekto C550, Cable Operated, 160mm Rotors
- Shifters: Microshift Advent, 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Alloy Rims, 32 Holes, 6 Bolt Sealed bearing Thru Axle Hubs
- Tyres: WTB Riddler, 700 x 45c
- Handlebars: Forme, Compact Alloy, 440mm, 25 degree sweep
- Headset: Integrated Tapered
- Grips: Velo, Cork, Black
- Stem: Forme Alloy, Over Sized, 50cm - 80mm, 53/56cm - 90mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal, Forme Branded
- Seatpost: Forme Alloy, 30.9mm
- Pedals: Forme Nylon, Toe Clips and Straps
- Weight: 10.8kg