Cube Cross Race SL 2021 Bike
The Cross Race SL is a wolf in sheep's clothing - subtly understated, but uncompromisingly rapid. For this thoroughbred racer we selected Shimano's gravel- and cyclocross-specific GRX 1x11 groupset. It's light, tough, precise and built for the demands of riding off-road. Powerful hydraulic GRX disc brakes, light and strong Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels and Schwalbe tyres designed to cut through, grip and shed mud in the filthiest of conditions round out the package. It's ready to race. Are you?
The Cross Race's brand new frame is a breed apart. Lighter than its predecessor, 12mm thru axles front and rear ensure that stiffness and steering precision are on the money for race-winning control. A full carbon fork helps filter high frequency buzz and vibration, making for a more comfortable ride. Internal cable routing ensures that your gear shifts remain clean and precise throughout the race, no matter how filthy the conditions. And we even fitted rack and mudguard mounting points, so your weekend racer can double up as a weekday commuter or tourer.
- Frame: Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Cross Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset: VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- Brake System: Shimano GRX BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Shift/ Brake Levers: Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Wheelset: Fulcrum Racing 77 DB
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat Post: Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm