Cube Cross Race C:62 SLT 2021 Bike
The Cross Race C:62 SLT is for cyclocross afficionados with mud running through their veins. With its Newmen Advanced carbon Wing Bar and Newmen Advanced SL R.38 carbon wheelset, it's the lightweight precision instrument you need to cut through both the mud and the competition. Sram's wireless Force AXS 12-speed transmission delivers precise shifts in any conditions, and Sram Force hydraulic disc brakes with Schwalbe's X-One tyres ensure you're always in control. Mud, sweat and gears - let's race.
A great cyclocross frame should be light, nimble and easy to carry. For the Cross Race C:62, our premium C:62 carbon allowed a light build, but we saved even more weight by routing cables internally via the head tube - which also eliminates cable rub. The full carbon fork and race-bred geometry are designed for quick, precise handling. And careful profiling around the seat tube cluster makes for a race bike that's easy and comfortable to shoulder. It's ready to podium - the question is, are you?
- Frame: Cube C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: VP, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Brake System: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Crankset: Sram Force D1 DUB, Carbon, 40T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- Chain: Sram Force D1
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Shift/ Brake Levers: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- Cassette: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-36T
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38 Carbon
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road Carbon
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Aero, Semi-Integrated