Cube Cross Race C:62 SL 2021 Bike
Cyclocross can be brutal - which is why we developed the Cross Race C:62 SL. Shimano's slick, accurate 1x11 GRX tranmission works with a light, stiff Easton carbon crank to deliver power. Newmen Evolution wheels, shod with Schwalbe's grippy X-One tyres, serve up mud-scything traction. And matching GRX hydraulic disc brakes give fingertip control via the Newmen Advanced carbon Wing Bar. It's a thoroughbred racer that's earned its team colours.
A great cyclocross frame should be light, nimble and easy to carry. For the Cross Race C:62, our premium C:62 carbon allowed a light build, but we saved even more weight by routing cables internally via the head tube - which also eliminates cable rub. The full carbon fork and race-bred geometry are designed for quick, precise handling. And careful profiling around the seat tube cluster makes for a race bike that's easy and comfortable to shoulder. It's ready to podium - the question is, are you?
- Frame: Cube C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Cross Race Disc C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: VP, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- Brake System: Shimano BR-RX810, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Easton EC90SL Carbon 1X 40T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Shift/ Brake Levers: Shimano GRX ST-RX810
- Cassette: Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-40T
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Allround, Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat Post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Aero, Semi-Integrated