Giant Fathom 2 2020 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Get your dose of singletrack with more confidence and control. The combination of a lightweight hardtail frame, 100mm or 120mm suspension fork, 27.5 wheels with wide rims and cushy high-volume tyres delivers loads of traction, speed and fun on the trail.
With its lightweight ALUXX SL aluminium frame, 27.5 wheels and high-volume tyres, the new Fathom is a great choice for technical terrain and singletrack shredding. It blends the efficient ride quality of a classic hardtail with the confident ride quality of larger tyres that absorb bumps and give you more traction—so you can tackle rougher trails with total control. The new frame is designed with trail-friendly geometry that includes a more relaxed head angle made for 100mm / 120mm suspension fork.
Key Performance Factors
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Traction and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimise the confident, stable handling of 27.5 wheels with plush high-volume tyres—ideal for rugged, adventurous terrain.
More relaxed frame geometry and control-focused components deliver better handling on the trail.
More from this brand
- Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 0 2020 Bike£7,999.00
- Giant XTC Advanced 29 1 2020 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Road E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,499.00
- Giant Revolt Advanced 3 2020 Bike£1,749.00
- Giant Revolt 2 2020 Bike£1,049.00
- Giant Revolt 0 2020 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,999.00
- Giant Reign E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£6,999.00