Giant Fathom 1 29er 2020 Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Crank up steep climbs with smooth-rolling efficiency and swoop down singletrack descents with stability and speed. This aluminium hardtail 29er delivers a balanced ride quality on XC terrain.
Built on an ALUXX SL aluminium frame, Fathom 29 features updated geometry that produces a stable ride quality for challenging XC trails. The frame is optimised for a 100mm suspension fork giving you efficiency on the climbs and total control on the descents. A Giant Tubeless Ready WheelSystem comes with inner tubes in place, but the tyres and rims are tubeless-ready - a tubeless set-up ensures greater control and a reduced risk of flats on technical terrain.
Key Performance Factors
Proven alloy performance
ALUXX SL aluminium frameset is hand-built in-house by the world leader in aluminium engineering.
Balance and stability
Frame geometry is designed to optimise the balance and roll-over capabilities of 29-inch wheels.
Suspension fork offers 100mm of smooth travel for added XC control.
More from this brand
- Giant XTC Advanced SL 29 0 2020 Bike£7,999.00
- Giant XTC Advanced 29 1 2020 Bike£3,999.00
- Giant Road E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£3,499.00
- Giant Revolt Advanced 3 2020 Bike£1,749.00
- Giant Revolt 2 2020 Bike£1,049.00
- Giant Revolt 0 2020 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,499.00
- Giant Reign E+ 1 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£4,999.00
- Giant Reign E+ 0 Pro 2020 Electric Bike£6,999.00