Diamondback Heist 1.0 27.5-Inch 2018 Bike
The Heist 1.0 is a well-balanced and efficient hardtail that's more than trail ready. Such features as the 120mm travel fork, short rear triangle, low standover and 1x11 drivetrain all work together to hit the quickest lines and climb with no trouble. Shimano hydraulic brakes keep you in check whatever the weather, and the tyres are equally suited to mixed terrain and varied weather conditions.
If the Heist 1.0 doesn't tickle your fancy, check out DB's other versatile hardtails such as the higher spec Heist 2.0 and the plus-sized Heist 3.0.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, 9x135mm Forged Dropouts, 1-1/8" Headtube
Fork: Suntour XCM-MLO 120mm Travel, 9x100 Dropouts
Rear Shock: N/A
Front Derailleur: N/A
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX 11-Speed
Cassette: Sunrace 11-42T 11-Speed
Chain: KMC X11
Crankset: Diamondback 2-Piece, 175mm Arms, 32T Ring
Bottom Bracket: External Threaded
Shifters: Shimano SLX 11-Speed Rapid Fire Trigger
Brakes: Shimano AM315 Hydraulic, 180mm Rotor
Brake Levers: Shimano Hydraulic
Rims: 27.5" Aluminium Double Wall
Hubs: DB, 9mm QR, 32H Alloy
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: WTB Ranger 27.5x2.25"
Handlebar: Raceface Ride Alloy, 740mm Wide, 25mm Rise
Headset: 1-1/8 Semi Integrated
Grips: DB Trail
Stem: Race Face Ride Alloy
Seatpost: Alloy 30.9mm
Saddle: Diamondback MTB Slim
Pedals: Resin Composite Platform, Moulded Pin
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- DiamondBack Response WSD Womens Bike£357.49 £357.49RRP £549.99Save 35%Recalculating RRP saving
- DiamondBack Peak WSD Womens Bike£262.49 £262.49RRP £349.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- DiamondBack DBR Race 2 Bike£640.00 £640.00RRP £1599.99Save 60%Recalculating RRP saving
- Diamondback Hyrax 27.5-Inch 2018 Bike£243.75 £243.75RRP £325.00Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Diamondback Sync 3.0 27.5-Inch 2018 Bike£345.00 £345.00RRP £460.00Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving