Giant Trance X 29 2 2021 Bike
|Colour||Balsam Green / Black|
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Chunky rock gardens, gnarly roots and steep, technical climbs. The all-new Trance X 29 is for those who consider the hardest section of trail their favourite part of the ride. With longer suspension travel and adjustable geometry, this aluminium trail slayer delivers hard-charging singletrack fun.
- 29er confidence and control: 29-inch wheels roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you more momentum for technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents. Added clearance for up to 2.5-inch tyres.
- Progressive suspension: New Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 135mm of full rear-wheel travel (and 150mm up front), it features a two-position adjustable Advanced Forged Composite flip-chip equipped upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
- Adjustable frame geometry: Lightweight ALUXX-SL frameset features adjustable geometry that offers 66.2 or 65.5-degree headtube and 77.9 or 77.2-degree seattube angles, resulting in 30mm or 40mm bottom bracket drop options for aggressive trail configurations.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade AluminIum Front And Rear Triangles, 135mm Maestro Suspension, Flip Chip
- Forks: Fox 36 Float Rhythm, 150mm, GRIP Damper, Boost 15x110mm QR, 44mm Offset, Custom Tuned For Giant
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55mm, Custom Tuned For Giant
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 10x51t
- Chain: KMC X-12
- Crankset: Shimano MT510, 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Press Fit
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT501
- Rims: Giant AM 29, Alloy
- Hubs: Shimano, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim
- Tyres: Front - Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5, 3C, EXO, TR; Rear - Maxxis Dissector 29x2.4, 3C, EXO, TR, Tubeless
- Handlebar: Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm Rise
- Stem: Giant Contact SL 35mm
- Seatpost: Giant Contact Switch Dropper With Remote, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Romero
- Pedals: Not Included
- Tubeless Prepared