Cube Access WS C:62 Pro 2021 Womens Bike
When your riding ambitions stretch a little further than your local trail centre, you'll need a bike that can rise to the challenge. With a lightweight, high-performance carbon chassis to start from, we added Shimano's wide-ranging, slick-shifting and super-reliable 1x12 XT and SLX gears to help tame any trail. Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes and lightweight Schwalbe tyres help you keep things in check, and an air sprung RockShox Judy Gold fork adds comfort and control to the mix. It's a potent brew.
Everything we know about building light, great-handling and strong carbon frames is ploughed into the Access WS C:62. Built with our C:62 carbon, we used a short and stiff rear triangle with a Boost axle for efficient power transfer. Combined with our Agile Ride Geometry and tapered head tube, it's your guarantee of inspiring acceleration and razor-sharp trail handling. But we've not forgotten comfort - the slender 27.2mm seatpost and narrow seatstays ensure that, as fast as this frame is, it's also one that won't beat you up. Make no mistake - it's fast.
- Frame: C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit Boost BB, Integrated Cable Routing, Boost 148, Dropper Post Ready
- Fork: RockShox Judy Gold RL Air, 15x110mm, Tapered, 100mm
- Headset: VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6100-I, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT511, 32T, Boost
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Seat Post: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25