Whyte 303 V1 24-Inch Kids Bike
Using the same design philosophy as the 400 series, Whyte have a designed a 24" wheeled bike that gives great stability and confidence for even the smallest of trail rippers.
With a Whyte alloy rigid fork, Whyte's progressive geometry has been transferred to this Junior bike. Light-weight construction combined with high volume tyres give a quality ride with less trail chatter.
Hydraulic brakes give smaller hands plenty of easy stopping power and a 1x drivetrain keeps transmissions simple.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: 6061 Hydroformed Multi Butted Aluminium, 12" Seattube, 24" Wheel, Quick Release Dropout
- Fork: 6061 Alloy Rigid, 24" Wheel, Quick Release Dropout
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X4 8-Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace 8-Speed, 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC 8-Speed
- Crankset: Alloy 6061, 28 Tooth Narrow Wide Ring with Guard, 140mm Arms
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger, 8-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275 Hydraulic
- Rims: Whyte 303 Trail 24" Alloy Disc, 28 Hole
- Hubs: Alloy Quick Release Looseball, 6-Bolt Disc, 28 Hole
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 24 x 2.35"
- Handlebar: Whyte 6061 Alloy Riser, 620mm Wide, 31.8mm
- Grips: Whyte Custom Junior
- Headset: FSA No.10 1-1/8" Looseball
- Stem: Whyte Alloy, 35mm Length, 31.8
- Seatpost: Whyte 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 250mm
- Seatclamp: Whyte Alloy Bolted
- Saddle: Whyte Custom Junior Mid
- Pedals: Fibre Reinforced Composite