Whyte 203 V1 20-Inch Kids Bike
The Whyte 203 Junior Hardtail is the smallest bike in Whyte's entire range, with a compact 20-inch chassis and a considerable array of components to give your youngster a smashing start to a wide open world of mountain biking.
Featuring a long and low, stable and versatile Alloy frameset for high steering predictability and low weight, which is accompanied by high volume multi-surface tyres, an easy-to-operate 1 x 8 SRAM X4 drivetrain and responsive Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping power.
This bike is best suited for children around 3'5" to 3'11" (105-120cm).
Frame and Forks
- Frame: 6061 T6 Multi-Butted Aluminium, Single Chainring Specific, Quick Release Dropout
- Fork: 6061 Rigid Aluminium, Quick Release Dropout
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X4 8-Speed
- Cassette: Sunrace 8-Speed, 11-34 Tooth
- Chain: KMC 8-Speed
- Crankset: Alloy 127mm Arms, 28 Tooth Narrow / Wide Ring with Guard
- Bottom Bracket: Square Tapered, Sealed Threaded
- Shifters: SRAM X4 Trigger 8-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160 / 140mm Rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro M275 Hydraulic, Short Reach
- Rims: Whyte Trail 203 Alloy 20", 28 Hole
- Hubs: Alloy Quick Release, Looseball Bearing, 6-Bolt Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 20 x 2.35"
- Handlebar: Whyte 6061 Alloy Riser, 600mm Wide
- Grips: Whyte Junior Custom
- Headset: FSA No.10, 1-1/8"
- Stem: Whyte Alloy, 35mm Length
- Seatpost: Whyte Junior Alloy, 27.2 x 250mm
- Seatclamp: Alloy Bolted
- Saddle: Whyte Junior Custom, Medium Padding
- Pedals: Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
- Toptube (Horizontal): 17.7"
- Seattube (Bottom Bracket to seatclamp): 11"