Falcon Aurora 24-Inch 2020 Junior Bike
The Falcon Aurora Girls rigid 24" bike has been designed with junior riders in mind. The frame has been designed specifically for a younger rider to make the riding position ideally suited, not just a small version of an adult bike. A hi-tensile steel frame provides a strong and hard-wearing frame. The rigid fork provides a stable ride for kids not used to suspension and is much lighter, whilst reducing vibrations from the pavement thanks to the curved lower section. The fresh mint frame is shown off in all of its glory thanks to the cool multi-tone graphics and pink highlights. The cool design continues through to details such as the comfortable co-ordinated Falcon branded saddle to make this bike individual. As well as being great to look at, the Aurora has a great spec to match.
18-speed gearing is powered by a Shimano branded rear derailleur and light action Shimano Revo-shift rotational dual shifters, creating smooth gear changing whilst never having to remove your hands from the handlebars. MTB style pedals provide re-assuring grip and the soft compound handlebar grips are a pleasure to hold. Braking is supplied by reliable front and rear V-brakes which are controlled by reach-adjustable brake levers so they can be shortened to accommodate smaller hands. The Falcon Aurora is ideally suited to grow with any young rider thanks to the 250 mm seat post and quill handlebar stem which provides ample height adjustment. Saddle rail adjusters provide further room to refine the set-up by allowing the saddle to be moved backwards or forwards to suit. The wheels are constructed from strong, yet lightweight alloy rims and knobbly MTB tyres for reliable grip when out riding.
The Falcon Aurora really is a bike with style and content and is perfect for any young rider looking to progress before they are big enough to ride an adult bike. Suitable for kids ages 9-12 years. Inside leg range of 56-67 cms/22-26"
- 24 inch wheel mountain bike with a hi-tensile steel frame and rigid MTB fork finished in fresh bright mint green paint.
- 18-Speed Shimano gearing with light action Shimano Revo-shift rotational shifters – ideal for tackling any hill.
- 1.95″ wide MTB tyre for reassuring grip in all weather conditions.
- Comfortable co-ordinated Falcon branded saddle with rail adjusters for the most comfortable ride.
- Front and rear V-brakes provide great braking performance for reliable and progressive stopping-power.
- Lovely fresh bright mint colour, gives a really classy look.
- Premium branded KMC drive chain – for safety and reliability – a part where costs are often cut.
- Weight: 14kg