Cube Stereo 120 Rookie 2021 Bike
A full-on, no-compromise, scaled-down version of our acclaimed Stereo 120 full-suspension platform, the Stereo 120 Rookie is designed and equipped so that your young trail rider can explore their limits. A Suntour air fork and air shock specially tuned for lighter riders is just the start. We added Shimano's super-reliable 1x12 transmission, for an incredible range of trail-taming gears. Magura MT Thirty hydraulic disc brakes for safe, consistent stopping. And the Stereo 120's legendary handling, for ride-after-ride inspiration.
The Stereo 120 Rookie pulls no punches. It features the same kind of hydroformed frame tubes as our adult bikes, carefully honed into two perfectly proportioned smaller frame sizes. The short linkage, covered pivots and smooth suspension kinematics are straight from the Stereo 120 playbook, too. Internal cable routing reduces maintenance, there's a replaceable gear hanger in case of accidents, and a tapered head tube for ultra-precise steering. Your young rider is going to be stoked on this...
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR34 Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm
- Headset: VP Semi-Integrated, Top 1 1/8" Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6100, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT511, Boost, 30T
- Chain: Shimano CN-M6100
- Shock: SR Suntour Edge R 190x45mm
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- Wheelset: Answer Atac EM, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat Post: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Shock Hardware: Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm