Giant Road E+ 2 Pro 2020 Electric Bike
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
With its purpose-built geometry, excellent weight distribution and integrated power, Road-E+ Pro keeps you going strong on busy commutes and every road riding adventure you can imagine. The SyncDrive Pro motor can reach 170 rpm cadence and a powerful 80Nm of torque output. New this year is the integrated compact 375Wh EnergyPak. Tubeless tyres provide a smoother ride, protection from flats, and lower rolling resistance. With its 6-sensor Smart Assist technology and RideControl ONE command centre, all integrated with a sporty ALUXX SL aluminium frameset, the Road-E+ Pro is the choice for performance-minded road riders looking to climb higher mountains and ride longer distances.
Powerful performance: SyncDrive Pro motor is engineered for performance riding. With a max 170 rpm cadence output, 80Nm of torque, and five support modes, it helps you conquer climbs with ease.
Longer distance: The new integrated EnergyPak Smart 375 compact battery delivers 375Wh of power and is built with the highest energy density possible - so you can ride longer and cover greater distances.
Smooth control: Giant Tubeless Ready wheels and tyres offer lower rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and improved puncture protection.
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology: This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology: Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce a smart, natural and powerful E-bike riding experience. It’s an integrated group of technologies that includes our RideControl control unit, EnergyPak battery systems and SyncDrive motor.
SyncDrive Pro: SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant's high-performance models.
RideControl EVO: RideControl EVO represents state-of-the-art design and aesthetics. Clean, rounded corners give it an elegant look and feel. And with its aluminum housing, the RideControl EVO is more shockproof and durable, even on rough terrain. The RideControl EVO can be connected with Bluetooth by our dealers and offers USB charging possibilities. The Bluetooth connectivity makes sure the RideControl can be updated—meaning you'll always be up to date with the latest software technology.
Tubeless System: Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant’s Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
Smart Assist: All SyncDrive motors have Smart Assist technology, which adjusts the support to match the rider's needs. By using information from multiple sensors, both rider input and terrain feedback are used to determine the optimal amount of pedaling assistance. SyncDrive is the only e-bike system that utilizes both rider input and terrain feedback. It gives you a smooth, natural riding experience with ample power when you need it, while also conserving power when you don't need as much.
- Frame: ALUXX SL aluminum
- Fork: Advanced-grade composite,12x100 thru-axle
- Shock: n/a
- Handlebar: Giant Connect, 31.8mm
- Stem: Giant Contact
- Seatpost: Giant D-shape, Composite
- Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral
- Pedals: Not Included
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Brakes: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq
- Crankset: Giant custom crankset, 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket: n/a
- Rims: Giant P-R2 Disc
- Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes: Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f]
- Tyres: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready
- Extras: Giant EnergyPak 6A smart charger
- Motor: Giant SyncDrive Pro, automatic support, 5-mode, 50-360% tunable support, 80Nm, powered by YAMAHA
- Sensors: Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Display: Giant RideControl EVO
- Battery: Giant EnergyPak 375, 36V Integrated Lithium-Ion
More from this brand
- Giant TCR Advanced SL 0 Disc 2021 Bike£9,499.00
- Giant Contend 2 2021 Bike£679.00
- Giant Contend AR 1 2021 Bike£1,599.00
- Giant Contend AR 4 2021 Bike£899.00
- Giant Escape 3 Disc 2021 Bike£429.00
- Giant FastRoad SL 3 2021 Bike£729.00
- Giant Fathom 1 2021 Bike£1,499.00
- Giant Fathom 29 2 2021 Bike£1,249.00
- Giant Roam 2 Disc 2021 Bike£599.00