Insync Circuit 2020 Folding Electric Bike
The Insync Circuit provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Circuit can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Circuit lies a 250 Watt rear hub motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. With a low step over height, the aluminium frame can be folded for easy transportation or storage. Equipped with a comfort saddle and full length mudguards the Circuit is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- Alloy Folding Frame with a low step-over tube makes mounting and dismounting easy.
- Powerful 36 volt battery sits discreetly locked in the rear pannier rack, easily removable for charging.
- 250 Watt brushless rear wheel motor is neatly concealed in the rear wheel.
- Provides an assisted range of of up to 45km, depending on terrain and your level of fitness.
- Shimano SIS 7 Speed shifter to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Completed with Velo grips and mudguards to keep you drier, warmer and more comfortable.
- Being one of the most sustainable modes of transportation, Electric bikes may be the future of transport.
- Not only are they more cost effective, E-bikes emit lower pollution in comparison to cars and motorcycles therefore encourage more people to cycle to work. The effortless ride provides new opportunities for the novice rider.