Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Di2 Compact 2019 Bike
Bianchi was founded in Italy in 1885 making it the oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence. They specialise in superlative road racing bikes utilising every extent of their expertise, but have also extended their range to high quality mountain bikes and hybrids. The trademark Celeste paint finish can be spotted a mile away.
The Bianchi Oltre XR3 frameset has a sharp competitive edge with its advanced aerodynamic properties and the advantage of patented Countervail technology to vastly reduce road vibration.
Every tube and junction has been considered, developed and tested to cut the wind, while the advanced fabrication methods ensure that the entire chassis is ultra stiff and minimal in weight. The Countervail integration is designed to cancel upto 80% of higher frequency vibrations associated with high speed and imperfect terrain, which will noticeably reduce fatigue over longer distances as well as improve overall control and power delivery.
This model XR3 is equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra 11-speed electronic groupset and Fulcrum Quattro wheels fitted with Vittoria Rubino G+ Graphene 25c tyres.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Oltre Full Carbon w/Counterveil Technology, Mechanical/Electronic Shift Compatible
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon, Tapered Steerer
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 11-Speed
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed, 11-28T
Chain: Shimano Ultegra HG701
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Alloy, 52-36T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB72 Press Fit
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050
Rims: Fulcrum Racing Quattro Wheelset
Hubs: Fulcrum Racing Quattro Wheelset
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Vittoria Rubino G+ Isotech Graphene 25c
Handlebar: Reparto Corse 6061 Alloy Drop
Grips: Bianchi Tape
Headset: FSA Orbit C-40 Sealed
Stem: Reparto Corse 6061 Alloy
Seatpost: Bianchi Oltre Full Carbon Aero
Saddle: Selle San Marco Concor Startup, Manganese Rail
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Bianchi Sprint 105 Compact Disc 2020 Bike£1,875.00 £1875.00RRP £2500.00Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi E-Spillo Classic 2020 Womens Bike£1,450.00 £1450.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 Ultegra 2020 Bike£2,960.00 £2960.00RRP £3700.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Nitron 9.4 NX Eagle 2020 Bike£1,519.99 £1519.99RRP £1899.99Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria Aero 105 Disc 2020 Bike£2,800.00 £2800.00RRP £3500.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria Aero Ultegra Disc Compact 2020 Bike£2,800.00 £2800.00RRP £3500.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc 2020 Bike£3,600.00 £3600.00RRP £4500.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria Aero Ultegra Compact 2020 Bike£2,380.00 £2380.00RRP £2975.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving