Bianchi Falco Sunglasses
Bianchi was founded in Italy in 1885 making it the oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence. They specialise in superlative road racing bikes utilising every extent of their expertise, but have also extended their range to high quality mountain bikes and hybrids. The trademark Celeste paint finish can be spotted a mile away.
All Bianchi sunglasses use lenses made from high impact polycarbonate with 100% UV protection.
People use sunglasses to protect their eyes and Bianchi sunglasses gives also best possible fit and comfort. The flexible temples help you fit the glasses perfectly on your face.
To make sure that the glasses stay in place and not sliding on your face has Bianchi used High-grade anti slip rubber inside the arms and for the nose pads.
The light and flexible GRILAMID material is used for the frame and it assure low weight, durability and comfort.
- Polycarbonate frame
- 3 sets of lenses (smoke/clear/yellow)
- 100% UV protection
- soft case
More from this brand
- Bianchi Aria Aero Ultegra Compact 2020 Bike£2,975.00 £2975.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aria E-Road Ultegra Compact 2020 Electric Bike£4,600.00 £4600.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Long Island Altus 2020 Womens Electric Bike£1,800.00 £1800.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Disc 2019 Bike£2,999.99 From £2999.99Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Ultegra Di2 Compact 2019 Bike£3,525.00 From £3525.00Save up to 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Intenso Potenza Compact 2019 Bike£2,125.00 £2125.00RRP £2500.00Save 15%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Infinito CV Potenza Compact 2019 Bike£2,680.00 From £2680.00Save up to 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV Potenza Compact 2019 Bike£2,640.00 £2640.00RRP £3300.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Oltre XR3 CV 105 Compact 2019 Bike£2,240.00 £2240.00RRP £2800.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Compact 2019 Bike£2,800.00 £2800.00RRP £3500.00Save 20%Recalculating RRP saving