Bianchi Aria Aero Ultegra Compact 2019 Bike
Bianchi was founded in Italy in 1885 making it the oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence. They specialise in superlative road racing bikes utilising every extent of their expertise, but have also extended their range to high quality mountain bikes and hybrids. The trademark Celeste paint finish can be spotted a mile away.
The Bianchi Aria frameset is a heavily researched and developed piece of race equipment that has been tried and tested through wind tunnels and real-world scenarios with the help of Bianchi athletes and also some of the sharpest engineering minds in the industry.
With finely tuned aerodynamic tubing throughout the frameset, and with an optimised geometry designed to put the pilot in the most tucked and horizontal position (while retaining full functionality), the wind can be cheated and maximum power transfer can be achieved at all times for the best possible results.
Extremely stiff on hard corners and phenomenally lightweight, it forms a highly compliant vehicle that has vibration managing properties to remain comfortable even on those enduring all dayers. It has also been developed with triathlon and time trial in mind, so it can perform to just as high a standard across these disciplines with the appropriate alterations made to the cockpit.
This model is equipped with a full Shimano Ultegra groupset and Vision Team 35 Comp Alloy wheelset fitted with Vittoria Zaffiro slick 25c tyres.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Bianchi Aria Full Carbon Aero Tubing, Mechanical/Electronic Compatible
Fork: Bianchi Full carbon Aero Tubing, Tapered Steerer
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-Speed
Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11-speed, 11-28T
Chain: KMC X11-1
Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Double, HollowTech, 50-34T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Press Fit
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8000 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Rims: Vision Team 35 Comp Alloy
Hubs: Vision Team 35 Comp Alloy
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 25c
Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Alloy
Grips: Bianchi Cork Tape
Headset: FSA Orbit C33 Tapered
Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy
Seatpost: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero
Saddle: Sella San Marco Monza Dynamic, Steel Rail
If you are unsure about sizing, we recommend test riding one of our in-stock bikes.
Model specific size guides can also be found on the manufacturer's website.
More from this brand
- Bianchi Custom Race Glass Fibre Bottle Cage£11.99 £11.99RRP £15.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Falco Sunglasses£30.00 £30.00RRP £39.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aquila 2 Sunglasses£44.99 £44.99RRP £54.99Save 18%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Cork Classic Handlebar Tape£7.59 £7.59RRP £8.99Save 16%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Loli 600ml Bottle£5.09 £5.09RRP £5.99Save 15%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Reparto Corse Gloves£21.99 £21.99RRP £27.99Save 21%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Carbon Fibre Bottle Cage£34.99 £34.99RRP £44.99Save 22%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Saddle Bag£14.99 £14.99RRP £18.99Save 21%Recalculating RRP saving