Bianchi Aria Aero Potenza Disc Compact 2018 Bike
Bianchi was founded in Italy in 1885 making it the oldest bicycle manufacturing company still in existence. They specialise in superlative road racing bikes utilising every extent of their expertise, but have also extended their range to high quality mountain bikes and hybrids. The trademark Celeste paint finish can be spotted a mile away.
The Bianchi Aria frameset is a heavily researched and developed piece of race equipment that has been tried and tested through wind tunnels and real-world scenarios with the help of Bianchi athletes and also some of the sharpest engineering minds in the industry.
With finely tuned aerodynamic tubing throughout the frameset, and with an optimised geometry designed to put the pilot in the most tucked and horizontal position (while retaining full functionality), the wind can be cheated and maximum power transfer can be achieved at all times for the best possible results.
Extremely stiff on hard corners and phenomenally lightweight, it forms a highly compliant vehicle that has vibration managing properties to remain comfortable even on those enduring all dayers. The hydraulic disc brake equipped models are designed for all-weather conditions and extended descents where extra braking force is required. They also use slightly wider tyres for improved cornering grip.
This model is equipped with a full Campagnolo Potenza 2x11-speed groupset, Campagnolo flat mount hydraulic disc brakes and a Fulcrum 618 Alloy Disc wheelset fitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 28c tyres.
Frame and Forks
Frame: Aria Disc Carbon, 12x142mm Axle, Internal Routing, Electronic Compatible, Tapered Headtube
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, Tapered Steerer, 12x100mm Axle
Front Derailleur: Campagnolo Potenza Double
Rear Derailleur: Campagnolo Potenza 11-Speed
Cassette: Campagnolo Centaur 11-Speed, 11-29T
Chain: KMC X11-1 11-Speed
Crankset: Campagnolo Potenza UltraTorque, 52-36T
Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo UltraTorque Press Fit
Shifters: Campagnolo Potenza Ergopower, 2x11-Speed
Brakes: Campagnolo Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
Brake Levers: Campagnolo Potenza Hydraulic
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 618 Alloy Disc
Hubs: Fulcrum Racing, Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru Axles
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x28c
Handlebar: Reparto Corse Compact Alloy, 126mm Reach, 77mm Drop, 400-440mm Wide (size dependent)
Grips: Bianchi Tape
Headset: FSA Orbit Sealed Cartridge
Stem: Reparto Corse Alloy, 70-130mm (size dependent)
Seatpost: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero, 20mm Offset
Seatclamp: Frame Integrated
Saddle: Sella San Marco Monza Dynamic
Pedals: Not Included
More from this brand
- Bianchi Custom Race Glass Fibre Bottle Cage£10.59 £10.59RRP £15.99Save 34%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Falco Sunglasses£30.00 £30.00RRP £39.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Aquila 2 Sunglasses£38.90 £38.90RRP £54.99Save 29%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Loli 600ml Bottle£5.09 £5.09RRP £5.99Save 15%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Cork Classic Handlebar Tape£7.59 £7.59RRP £8.99Save 16%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Reparto Corse Gloves£19.39 £19.39RRP £27.99Save 31%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Carbon Fibre Bottle Cage£34.99 £34.99RRP £44.99Save 22%Recalculating RRP saving
- Bianchi Saddle Bag£13.99 £13.99RRP £18.99Save 26%Recalculating RRP saving