Shokz Aeropex Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
Shokz (formerly Aftershokz) headphones use bone-conduction which is a natural part of our everyday hearing, to channel micro-vibrations through the wearer's cheekbones and ear canal. This provides crisp audio delivery without compromise of spacial awareness which is ideal for use in congested areas.
Aftershokz have recently changed their brand name to Shokz. Please see the Aftershokz / Shokz website for more details.
The Shokz Aeropex introduces in a new generation of bone conduction headphone technology. Now featuring PremiumPitch 2.0+ technology for dynamic bass and high volume without distortion, and revised transducer placement for optimum cheekbone contact, the Aeropex offers crisp and clear playback whilst simultaneously allowing good situational awareness. They're also superlight, and the soft rubberised texture grips moist skin to hold them in place under strenuous use.
- Bone conduction technology delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring ears remain completely open to hear ambient sounds.
- Lightest bone conduction headphones to-date, weighing less than 1 ounce (26g).
- 8-hour battery life for music, calls, audiobooks and podcasts, or 10 days of standby time.
- Complete wraparound titanium design provides a flexible fit for unnoticeable all-day comfort and stability.
- Fully waterproof (IP67 rated) to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions.
- Bluetooth v5.0 offers reliable connectivity for up to 33 ft (10m).
- PremiumPitch 2.0+ delivers wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume.
- Re-angled transducers with significantly reduced vibration and enhanced sound quality.
- OpenFit™ design ensures maximum situational awareness and comfort during long-term wear.
- Dual noise-canceling mics minimize surrounding noise, effectively enhancing speech for the call recipient.
- Charge fully in 2 hours with magnetic charging cable. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging.
- Audrey Says™ voice prompts guide users through power, pair, play and talk.
- Hassle-free 2-year warranty included.
- Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -38dB ± 3dB
- Bluetooth version: v5.0
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 33 ft (10m)
- Battery: lithium polymer
- Continuous play: 8 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Weight: 0.92 oz (26g)
More from this brand
- Shokz Openrun Mini Wireless Bone Conduction HeadphonesFrom £109.99Save up to 15%
- Shokz Openswim Headphones£114.99RRP £139.95Save 18%
- Shokz Openrun Pro Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones£134.99RRP £159.95Save 16%
- Shokz Openmove Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones£68.99RRP £79.95Save 14%
- Shokz Openrun Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones£109.99RRP £129.95Save 15%
- Shokz Opencomm Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones£124.99RRP £149.95Save 17%