Giant NeosTrack GPS Cycle Computer
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
Giant venture into the world of GPS, and with great success! Offering a powerful unit with highly sensitive tracking, all the connectivity you'd expect, big battery life and a common sense interface that is easy to use, all for a very reasonable price. An accompanying app is available to download, and you'll be pleased to hear that this allows you to sync your data to Strava and Training Peaks too.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- As used by Team Sunweb pro cycling team
- Intuitive, easy to use user interface
- Navigation via GPX file upload or device ride history
- Accompanying NeosTrack APP available to download from Google Play or iOS APP store
- Connects to ANT+ or BLE devices
- Large easy-to-read 2.6" LCD Anti-glare display
- Enhanced battery life: Up to 33 hours on a single charge
- Di2 compatibility via Bluetooth
- IPX7 waterproof protection