Send It Fork Stanchion Repair Kit
Developed specifically by Send It for mountain biking, the Scratch Cover© fork stanchion scratch repair kit removes scratches, restores the fork stanchion’s smooth appearance and thus keeps your suspension working properly.
Although the last few generations of forks have mostly closed cartridges, a scratched fork stanchion may end up wearing out sooner. The impact will have caused the structure to move, with a bump on the surface and a hollow inside.
You run the risk of quickly ruining your suspension by:
- Creating friction with each compression / rebound
- The seals scraping against the bump
- Getting dirt inside the fork lowers
This in turn can have unpleasant consequences:
- Poor performance
- Expensive repairs
- Suspension value decrease
- Ultra tough epoxy resin
- Simple and precise application
- Leaves no marks on the fork stanchion
- Available in 2 colours: Black & Transparent
- Kit contains enough resin for 5 repairs
- Easy to take with you
- Works on all your stanchions: including forks, rear shocks and dropper posts
PLEASE NOTE: This product is only designed to repair surface scratches. If your plunger is bent, please contact your seller’s after sales service and do not use your fork under any circumstances.