Burley Baby Snuggler
Soft and Snuggly. The Baby Snuggler keeps your littlest traveller secure when jogging, strolling, or towing behind your bike (child must be able to sit upright unattended and hold his or her head up while wearing a bicycle helmet while biking). Recommended for children 6-24 months of age. Child should be at least one before biking in trailer. Before then it is recommended to use the Snuggler for strolling and jogging.
- Machine washable
- Thick side padding for comfort and support
- Lumbar support pad for the infant's back
- All materials are phthalate-free
Recommended use: please consult your paediatrician before using this product
- 6 mo: Snuggler should be used for strolling only.
- 6 mo: Snuggler may be used for jogging or strolling in a Burley trailer or stroller if your child is able to sit upright unattended.
- 12 mo: Snuggler may be used for towing your child behind your bicycle if your child may sit upright unattended while wearing a bicycle helmet.
Warning: each child's development is unique, so it is important to verify with your paediatrician that your child is ready to participate in these activities.