POC Do Half Blade Sunglasses
POC is a Swedish innovator and manufacturer of next level body protection and apparel for cycling and snow sports. Their prime motive is to potentially save lives and dramatically reduce the consequences of accidents, working alongside anatomy specialists and athletes alike to produce the best hardware possible.
The POC Do Half Blade is a technical piece of sports eyewear with a minimal weight Grilamid injected construction and high overall durability. The high flexibility of the frame allows lens to be interchanged easily, and rubber contact points keep them secure on your face when active and perspiring.
The high quality lens is optimised for road cycling, heightening the contrast of the road surface to spot irregularities such as cracks and stones quickly and easily in variable light conditions. The half frame design also gives a completely unrestricted line of sight when looking down towards the front wheel.
Additionally the lens is treated to repel water droplets and debris, and efficiently manages fogging for uncompromised vision at all times.
- Grilamid injected frame construction
- Highly flexible and resilient with interchangeable lens
- Polycarbonate Carl Zeiss lens with after treatment
- Seamlessly integrates with POC Octal road helmet
- Rubber contact points for comfort and grip on perspiring skin
If you wish to know more about the individual properties of each lens, please visit POC's website.
More from this brand
- POC Coron Air SPIN Helmet£195.00RRP £260.00Save 25%
- POC VPD Air Leg PadsFrom £49.99Save up to 29%
- POC Trabec MTB Helmet£69.99RRP £110.00Save 36%
- POC Ventral Air SPIN Helmet£139.99RRP £220.00Save 36%
- POC Omne Air SPIN Helmet£99.99RRP £140.00Save 29%
- POC Tectal MTB Helmet£119.99RRP £175.00Save 31%
- POC Octal Road HelmetFrom £119.99Save up to 45%
- POC Ventral SPIN Road HelmetFrom £169.99Save up to 37%