Giant Swift NXT Varia Photochromatic Sunglasses
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The sun can be a pain if it's right in your face, in the summer or winter. Giant have developed the Swift NXT Varia eyeglasses to give you ease of sight in such conditions, with photochromatic lens that adapts to varying light conditions accordingly. Brighter = dimmer lens, duller = lighter lens.
The Swift features a small elliptical lens and frame with side ventilation to keep moisture and fogging at bay, and sweat is guided away from the face via unique channels if you get a little stifled.
- Frame: Unique Grilamid TR90 material, with sweat flow channel
- Lens: NXT® Varia photochromic impact resistant two piece
- Noes piece: Adjustable ergonomic nose
- Temple mount: Anti-slip rubber
- Tech: Trivex® next-generation polymer lens material
- Size: One size fits most
More from this brand
- Giant Propel Advanced SL 0 2017 Bike£3,499.99 £3499.99RRP £6299.00Save 44%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant TCR Advanced 2 2017 Bike£799.99 £799.99RRP £1399.00Save 43%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Contact Switch Dropper Seatpost£89.99 £89.99RRP £134.99Save 33%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Prompt Helmet£26.24 £26.24RRP £34.99Save 25%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Trance E+ 2 Pro 27.5-Inch 2020 Electric Bike£3,999.00 £3999.00Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Propel Contact SL Aero Handlebar£67.99 £67.99RRP £79.99Save 15%Recalculating RRP saving
- Giant Caldo Knee Warmers£22.99 £22.99Recalculating RRP saving