Giant Swift NXT Varia Photochromatic Sunglasses
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The sun can be a pain if it's right in your face, in the summer or winter. Giant have developed the Swift NXT Varia eyeglasses to give you ease of sight in such conditions, with photochromatic lens that adapts to varying light conditions accordingly. Brighter = dimmer lens, duller = lighter lens.
The Swift features a small elliptical lens and frame with side ventilation to keep moisture and fogging at bay, and sweat is guided away from the face via unique channels if you get a little stifled.
- Frame: Unique Grilamid TR90 material, with sweat flow channel
- Lens: NXT® Varia photochromic impact resistant two piece
- Noes piece: Adjustable ergonomic nose
- Temple mount: Anti-slip rubber
- Tech: Trivex® next-generation polymer lens material
- Size: One size fits most