Giant Stratos NXT Varia Photochromatic Sunglasses
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The sun can be a pain if it's right in your face, in the summer or winter. Giant have developed the Stratos NXT Varia eyeglasses to give you ease of sight in such conditions, with photochromatic lens that adapts to varying light conditions accordingly. Brighter = dimmer lens, duller = lighter lens.
Also featuring a unique structure that wicks away sweat from the brow by allowing it to flow down the arms of the glasses with the aid of the wind.
- Frame: Unique Grilamid TR90 material, with sweat flow channel
- Lens: NXT® Varia photochromic impact resistant one piece
- Noes piece: Adjustable ergonomic nose
- Temple mount: Anti-slip rubber
- Tech: Trivex next-generation polymer lens material
- Size: One size fits most