Giant Stratos Sunglasses
Giant started out building Chromoly frames in 1972 and have since pioneered the construction of Aluminium and Composite frames and components. Many of their high-end bikes have won championships and design awards, and with over 12,000 Giant dealers around the world, their long standing reputation clearly precedes them.
The Giant Stratos eyewear protects against the elements, the glare, the debris and of course UV rays to keep you performing at your best in comfort.
Featuring 3 interchangeable 1-piece lenses to adapt to various types of lighting from bright sun to overcast to lit streets at night.
Non-slip materials keep them secure and a moisture-channeling anatomy guides sweat droplets away.
- Frame: Unique Grilamid TR90 material, with sweat flow channel
- Lens: Polycarbonate impact resistant two piece
- Noes piece: Adjustable ergonomic nose
- Temple mount: Anti-slip rubber
- Tech: Quick interchangeable 3 sets
- Size: One Size
More from this brand
- Giant P-R3 AC Rear Tyre£19.99
- Giant Escape 2 2016 Bike£399.99
- Giant Caldo Arm Warmers£19.99
- Giant Contact Switch Dropper Seatpost£99.99RRP £134.99Save 26%
- Giant Hoot ARX Kids Helmet£29.74RRP £34.99Save 15%
- Giant Contact SL Ski Bar Extension£25.49RRP £29.99Save 15%
- Giant Contact OD2 2013 Stem£63.74RRP £74.99Save 15%