661 Rage Elbow Pads
661 was established just before the turn of the millennium and they have since developed a massive catalogue of quality protective equipment to keep you covered whilst doing what you love. Full face, trail and freestyle helmets, elbow, shin and knee pads, gloves, body armour and shoes, as well as a concise range of seasonal apparel...
The Rage Elbow pad was developed parallel to the Rage kneepads. The chassis, side coverage and the hard elbow cap are all cut using the same design ethos.
The result is a perfect, low profile, soft and extremely comfortable pad. Designed to be used for Enduro through to downhill racing, The brief was simple. Create a lightweight, breathable, flexible pad that still delivers great coverage to the elbow area. The chassis development has been validated by Loic Bruni and his team mates during the 2015 World Cup downhill season.
- Brand new low profile chassis allows maximum arm flexibility
- Internal hard cap below stretch kevlar protects and deflects elbow and forearm impacts
- PADLOCK connection system attaches to the Evo SS Jacket to keep the pads in place
- Stretch mesh sandwiches dense perforated impact EVA on the inside and outside of the elbow
- Internal silicon printing with two elastic straps hold the pads in place
More from this brand
- 661 Reset 2018 HelmetFrom £42.50Save up to 50%
- 661 Evo II Elbow PadsFrom £59.50Save up to 30%
- 661 Evo II Knee Pads£49.99RRP £79.99Save 38%
- 661 Evo Compression Shorts£44.99RRP £49.99Save 10%
- 661 Evo Compression Shorts With Chamois£67.49RRP £74.99Save 10%
- 661 Recon Scout Helmet£36.99RRP £54.99Save 33%
- 661 Rage Knee/Shin Pads£62.99RRP £69.99Save 10%
- 661 Evo Short Sleeve Compression Jacket£99.99RRP £139.99Save 29%